Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Much to Come...Promise!

So, I have a virus that's been hanging out in my lungs for a couple of weeks now. I'm waiting to get in to see the pulmonologist after the New Year.  Whew, I’d LOVE to take a deep breath again or breathe after walking up my stairs.  I certainly have enjoyed the last year without asthma issues, but we shall see what happens.

C has been sick the two weeks before that; first a cold and then pink eye and ear infections, poor thing.

None the less, my blogging energy has gone downhill…although the projects and the recording thereof have not!  I have many things to post once I find the energy and time.  Just wait…such cute and easy things to make!  While you wait, I have this video to share with you all.  Grab a tissue first, okay?

 http://youtu.be/Ye39mgcHC3E

Hold your children close to you this season and think about all those kids who are not healthy enough to make messes, scream, talk back, or slam doors.  Just food for thought…

No comments:

Post a Comment